From: Wayne Beaton
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 23:21
To: Jakarta specification committee
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] VOTE: Approval to create theJakartaEE NoSQL project

I declare the vote successful with 7 out of 9 eligible voters responding in the affirmative.

Fujitsu

1

IBM

1

Oracle

1

Payara

1

Red Hat

1

Tomitribe

EE4J PMC

1

Participant Members

Committer Members

1

I have declared the Creation Review successful.

We are in a holding pattern to proceed. We need to have the new IP Policy approved by the board and implemented (December 5), and the new committer and working group participation agreements in place for the committers. We are pursing all of these requirements via appropriate channels.

Wayne