[jnosql-dev] JNoSQL article?

Hi,

Has any of you written articles on JNoSQL before? I was offered to write something about JNoSQL (and other topics like MicroProfile Monitoring, but I have more material on that already) for Java-PRO around the JCON which is organized by the publisher.

Should be in German, but I can translate anything that's been there already.
Of course the prospect of JNoSQL migrating to Jakarta EE by the end of the year or so is also worth mentioning.

Regards,

Werner

Back to the top