Re: [jnosql-dev] Fwd: JavaLand 2019: Call for Papers - Your Presentation

Congrats Wermer.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:46 AM Werner Keil <werner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guess we have more than enough exposure at other conferences,

JavaLand isn't among them.

Werner

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <office@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 3:41 PM
Subject: JavaLand 2019: Call for Papers - Your Presentation
To: <werner>

Dear Javaianer,

thank you very much for the submission of your paper regarding the JavaLand 2019: Call for Papers.

With this mail we have to inform you that unfortunately your paper with the title "Eclipse JNoSQL: The Definitive Solution for Java and NoSQL" has not been accepted and will not be considered in the conference program. We ask for your understanding that your paper is not being accepted this year.

Nevertheless we are looking forward to welcome you as participant at the conference.

The conference program will be published within the next few days on our website.

Best regards,

Your conference team

--

JavaLand GmbH
Tempelhofer Weg 64

Tel. +49 (0) 30 400 599 90
Fax +49 (0) 30 40 05 999 90
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.javaland.eu

CEO: Fried Saacke
Commercial Register Number: HRB 178259, Local Court Berlin-Charlottenburg
Please take our privacy policies into consideration: https://www.javaland.eu/en/privacy/
-
Media services: DOAG Dienstleistungen GmbH