[jnosql-dev] FW: EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event: Sorry, your talk “Eclipse JNoSQL: The Definitive Solution for Java and NoSQL Databases” has been declined

While I have 2 talks in Germany already, it is likely, the talk just given at EclipseCon France was too recently.

From: EclipseCon Europe 2018
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 21:28
To: werner.keil@xxxxxxx
Subject: EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event: Sorry, your talk “Eclipse JNoSQL: The Definitive Solution for Java and NoSQL Databases” has been declined

Hello,

Thank you for submitting the proposal “Eclipse JNoSQL: The Definitive

Solution for Java and NoSQL Databases [1]” for EclipseCon Europe / OSGi

Community Event 2018. We were thrilled to receive many good proposals, but

unfortunately we simply don't have room for all of them in the program. We

regret that your proposal is one of those we had to leave out.

We provided comments on the declined talks to explain why they were not

accepted. We hope you find these useful when sending proposals for future

conferences. The comments are also available on your talk page. If you have

questions for the program committee after reviewing the comments, please send

email to speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [2].

Decline Comments:

Thank you for your submission! This year we received a lot of high-quality

proposals. Although your proposal was considered interesting, other talks

received more attention from the program committee. Your proposal has been

declined this year, however, we hope that you will consider submitting again

next year.

If you have any questions, please email speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [3].

We look forward to seeing you at the conference, and we encourage you to

register by October 1 to take advantage of the lowest price; see

https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2018/registration [4].

Regards,

Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, EclipseCon Europe Program Chair

Mike Francis, OSGi Community Event Program Chair

[1]

https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2018/sessions/eclipse-jnosql-definitive-solution-java-and-nosql-databases

[2] mailto:speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[3] mailto:speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx