Re: [jnosql-dev] Eclipse JNoSQL introduction video[Feedback/ WIP]

Thank you for the feedback Ivan and Marco.
We did a second revision.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hbTrtC8hzfr2RSgK040xoRpunSsfQUnh/view

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 9:42 AM Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunckes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Otávio, the video is very good.

I just don't think the "Lock in" comment is clear in the video, you probably need to explain it.

Also, I think the images that you usually use for presentations for showing the different layers should probably go through a designer so they are more professional. They are too simple in my opinion, I think they can be way better designed.