Re: [jnosql-dev] I want to contribute

Hello,
Arangodb-driver made!
Then, the Couchbase and others depend on manual initialization of the docker.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Em qui, 19 de jul de 2018 às 16:46, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hello Sandro how is going?
First, congratulations on your presentation.
Based on that, currently, your driver has docker dependency: https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql-diana-driver

Would be amazing if you could both start and shut down the Docker container in the test integrated with JUnit 5.