Re: [jnosql-dev] I want to contribute

Thanks Werner. I'll follow your recommendations.

Em qui, 19 de jul de 2018 às 13:13, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hello Sandro,

Thanks for your interest in JNoSQL. The best way to start contributing is either filing issues if you already use JNoSQL, or trying to help with open issues in either of these: https://github.com/eclipse?q=Jnosql  (some are marked with „help wanted“).

If you got a fix for one of These issues or another improvement raise a PR, the only thing you need at this point is the Eclipse Contributor Agreement: https://www.eclipse.org/legal/ECA.php

Beyond that contributors who are especially active may be voted as project committers.

Regards,

Werner