Re: [jnosql-dev] The first Eclipse JNoSQL presentation at Oracle One has been approved.

Yes Boaglio, it is :)

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 6:30 AM Fernando Boaglio <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great job Otávio!

Oracle Code One is the former Java One, right ?

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 4:16 PM, Rafael Chinelato Del Nero <rafacdelnero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations Otávio! Amazing!

Regards,
Rafael

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 7:07 PM Lucas Furlaneto <lucasfurlaneto.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Otavio,

Awesome, congratulations.

Lucas Furlaneto

Em ter, 3 de jul de 2018 às 14:12, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hello everyone. I received the first presentation confirmed at Oracle One SF.

Oracle OpenWorld, October 22-25, 2018 - San Francisco

Dear Otavio,

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that the session(s) below has been accepted. As an invited speaker you will receive a complimentary pass*.

SESSION INFO

Conference: Oracle Code One

Session Type: Developer Session

Session ID: DEV6043

Session Title: Let's Make Graph Databases Fun Again with Java

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Fernando Boaglio