Re: [jnosql-dev] The initial spec project.

Yeah, I forgot this repository, blame on me:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snaps

I added and pushed on the master.

Thank you for the feedback.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 9:04 AM Oliver Gierke <ogierke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for that, Otávio.

The repo references a parent POM that cannot be resolved. Is there a <repository /> declaration missing?

Cheers,
Ollie