Re: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL closer and closer to Jakarta

Great news Rafael, good luck tomorrow!

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Manik Magar <manik.magar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is a great news, thanks for the update Rafael!

Regards,
Manik Magar

On Jun 13, 2018 at 6:23 PM, <Rafael Chinelato Del Nero> wrote:

Hi JNoSQL developers,

I had the great opportunity to go to the Eclipse Con event and could talk to the spec lead Ivar Grimstad and he is very opened with the idea of taking JNoSQL to Jakarta EE.

Also, I talked to Emily Jiang, she is the architect of the Microprofile project and she also likes the JNoSQL API.

To finalize, I talked to Tanja too, she is new in the Jakarta EE initiative and I told her about JNoSQL and she was also very open to the idea and want to watch the presentation tomorrow.

The hard work everyone is doing contributing to JNoSQL for sure is being recognized and I realize that it is just a matter of time to take JNoSQL to Jakarta EE.

I just wanted to let you know.

Best regards,
Rafael
_______________________________________________ jnosql-dev mailing list jnosql-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jnosql-dev