[jnosql-dev] Move the Graph extension to Artemis Core.

Hello everybody.

As everybody knows JNoSQL has two layers and in the communication layers, we created a new API, exclusive the graph API because the world already has one the Apache Tinkerpop. In the mapping the Graph show as an extension.
This email proposal is to move the Graph mapping to Artemis-core, once it isn't an extension but the core API.

Thoughts.

I believe that is an easy task to start in the project, is there any volunteer to do that?

Move this: https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql-artemis-extension/tree/master/graph-extension to this: https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql-artemis and do change the parents. If you have any question, open a PR this way we can help you.

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top