Re: [jnosql-dev] [DISCUSS] Artemis Configuration file

Hey Dani, add support to YAML sounds an excellent idea.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 6:25 PM, Daniel Cunha <dcunha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm working on Artemis, doing some changes on test coverage, adding new tests and updating others.

For now, we have support for JSON and XML.
What do you think about YAML?

I already used some frameworks which make possible have a configuration file with YAML.
Let me know what do you think. :)