[jnosql-dev] Prepare release to 0.0.3

I'm glad to say the JNoSQL is ready to release the next version. I hope the next week we're ready to the next version.

Documentation

  • Improves the documentation
  • Improves the Eclipse Wiki documentation
  • Improves the Diana-Driver documentation
  • Improves the Diana demo documentation
  • Improves the Artemis demo documentation

Diana Layer:

  • Improves DocumentEntity to use Map structure instead of List
  • Improves ColumnEntity to use Map structure instead of List
  • Fixes element at Couchbase
  • The Mongo driver should provide a way to configure authentication

Artemis Layer:

  • Defines Qualifier on Artemis Extension Cassandra
  • Defines Qualifier on Artemis Extension Couchbase
  • Defines Qualifier on Artemis Extension Elasticsearch
  • Defines Qualifier on Artemis Extension OrientDB
  • Fixes repository save entities document/column
  • Add Graph Extension
  • Adds Supports to TinkerPop Configuration
  • Adds Configuration unit annotation

The remains fixes:

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana