Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 um 04:33 Uhr
Von: "Ivan Junckes Filho" <ivanjunckes@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "jnosql developer discussions" <jnosql-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [jnosql-dev] 0.0.2 pre-release
Thank you for the awesome update Otavio.

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm happy to show the work result from everyone here.

I believe with these, we're ready to release a new version.

Open Source

  • Moved the code to Eclipse Foundation
  • Tour around the USA to talk about JNoSQL
  • Created the EclipsePedia about JNoSQL
  • More Companies to Support the future NoSQL JSR

Diana

  • Updates the MongoDB client
  • Start to use flapdoodle on MongoDB implementation
  • Fixes Storage/retrieve on MongoDB when is subdocument
  • Fixes Storage/retrieve on Couchbase when is subdocument
  • Fixes Storage/retrieve on Elasticsearch when is
  • subdocument
  • Fixes Storage/retrieve on ArangoDB when is subdocument
  • Adds supports to User defined type on Cassandra
  • Updates Header license
  • Updates nomenclature (Repository.save discussion)
  • Adds Cassandra-unit test to Cassandra implementation
  • Fixes configuration on Couchbase

Artemis

  • Repository.save discussion
  • Updates the nomenclature
  • Adds an extension to Cassandra (to use specific behavior, beyond the API, such as CQL, consistency level and UDT).
  • Adds an extension to Couchbase (to use specific behavior, beyond the API, such as N1QL).
  • Adds an extension to Elasticsearch (to use specific behavior, beyond the API, such as Search engine).
  • Adds an extension to OrientDB (to use specific behavior, beyond the API, such as live query and SQL).

In the next version:

  • We still need to focus on documentation and community.
  • Write post, record youtube videos, about the project
  • More discussion about the JSR
  • How do we integrate with Tinkerpop?
  • Does make sense a high-level query? Currently, we have query method on Repository and also DianaQuery. Do we need one more feature to do a query on object mapping layer? Such as a Hibernate does with Criteria.

I'll send an email with each discussion split soon, I'm just checking some details about the Eclipse release and bugs process.

I'm using this link as reference:

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana