Re: [jnosql-dev] Which repositories move to Eclipse?

No, MicroProfile never published an official or even „inofficial“ release under Eclipse. See https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile

After I nagged on the Mailing list for months it „allowed me“ to help publish a 1.0 BOM but that’s about it for 1.0.

JNoSQL makes a much more consistent and organized Impression even at 0.0.1 than MicroProfile does in what it likes to call „1.1 Snapshot“

It would be great to also have a similar tag for examples under https://github.com/JNOSQL/diana-demos/releases but OK other projects like SmartHome also do this in separate repos https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome-packaging-sample without a distinct release tag.

While some like UOMo where we started at Eclipse.org before GitHub even existed, have examples under a common root: https://github.com/eclipse/uomo so they are consistent in each branch or release.

As for committers, my status is fine for this and other projects, guess it must be “contributors” or some you nominated as initial committers who still haven’t got all the paperwork, right?

Looking forward to see them do soon.

The parts that might be accepted as a JSR at some point maybe, that could stay under the “org.jnosql” namespace if that is not a problem for Eclipse (we certainly need a CQ for each of those) but everything that is supposed to be under the Eclipse repo anyway, hope we get it there, soon.

Regards,

Werner