Re: [jnosql-dev] Possible ambiguitiy of project name Artemis

Hi Wener.

The Project name is JNoSQL and it has aka names to these layers.

  • Projet name: JNoSQL
  • Communication layer aka Diana
  • Mapping layer aka Artemis
I'm preparing a JNoSQL presentation to JavaOne.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1am7SqJfUPwiidBrDfEK8veSwmI3SuE4E-rhaieczpxA/edit?usp=sharing