[jnosql-dev] JSR scope

My original idea:

1)The proposal to JSR has a target to just Java SE. This objective just will involve the communication layer, aka Diana.
2)Work for two years on this JSR (contact layer).
3) Final release
4) Start to work more with Artemis to improve the JSR

In parallel submit the Artemis project as MicroProfile project.

The feedback:

* Delivery just communication seems an incomplete feature
* In a JSR we can have put both targets, so why not do this way?
* Wait four years a complete feature to NoSQL does not seem a good deal.

Following these feedbacks:

I'm changing my mind and in the first version of the JSR to already have the two layer (communication and abstraction layer). Even we do not believe everything at the first release, which seems interesting to the Java Community.

So:

1) Start the proposal JSR with both target Java SE and Java EE
2)Work for two years on this JSR (both layer)

After the release delivery planning a new version with more feature to the next JSR version.

My question is:
What do you guys think about that?
Does it make sense?
Any feedback is welcome.