Re: [jnosql-dev] 0.0.2 Roadmap

Hello Otavio, count on me to contribute on these initiatives.

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Guys, based on the previous email we released the version 0.0.1

The next three months we have a lot of work to do:

Documentation:
  • Reviews and improves the documentation
  • Writes posts and blogs about the version 0.0.1
  • Creates the Artemis and Diana wiki at Eclipse wiki
  • Gets community feedback

JSR

  • Writes a JSR proposal

TinkerPop

  • Invite more TinkerPop committer to the Project
  • Just to remember the Graph database already has a standard, the Apache TinkerPop project the Diana just gonna be an adapter layer to this project and then get the most stable code to became a JSR.

Code

  • Fixes bugs from version 0.0.1

Eclipse Foundation

  • Moves the code to Eclipse Foundation
  • Fixes the code Header

Bonus

  • More database integration such as CouchDB

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana