Re: [jnosql-dev] Release version 0.0.1

Nice guys +1 :)

Sorry for not adding a lot of value as of now, time you know =(

Chris

On 17. Mar 2017, at 01:19, Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<diana.png>

Hello, everyone.
I'm happy to announce the version 0.0.1 of Diana and Artemis projects:

The version is also available at

we have same sample code:

Also, the documentation is ready:

I'm happy because at the version 0.0.1 the Diana already supports 12 database flavors.

With this code, we're ready to write more articles and presentation to receive more feedbacks from communities.

P.s: At the next email, I'll talk about what is next.

Thank you for all contributions and feedback to release this version.

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana