Re: [jgit-dev] Welcome to the "jgit-dev" mailing list

Hi JGit team,
     I run into some bugs when using the ReceivePack and PreReceivePack to reject some git pushes operations if the packSize exceeds the limit we set.
     The problem is even though the command is rejected, the packs is also written to the server, and these pack files will never be touched, which becomes garbage packfiles. I spend some time to look into your code, actually, the write pack operation happens before the preReceivePack. Any solution to avoid these garbage packs? Thanks.

Regards,
Tingting