[jgit-dev] Gerrit push fails with "found carriage return (CR) character in file"

I'm trying to push following commit to refs/draft/master:

https://github.com/mstrap/jgit/commit/ce6b00999b17f56ffa72bb43274f2f751e50c30c

This commit contains a binary file "dircache.fileWithSameNameAsSubtree" and I have also added .gitattributes with:

dircache.* -text

But Gerrit still rejects this commit. How can I get this Changes still submitted?

Complete output:

Delta compression using up to 8 threads
Total 49 (delta 23), reused 1 (delta 0)
remote: Processing changes: (\)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1 (\)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote: ----------
remote: Reviewing commit: ce6b0099
remote: Authored by: Marc Strapetz <marc.strapetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
remote:
remote: The author is not a committer on the project.
remote: The author has a current Eclipse Contributor Agreement (ECA) on file.
remote: The author has "signed-off" on the contribution.
remote:
remote: This commit passes Eclipse validation.
remote: error: found carriage return (CR) character in file: org.eclipse.jgit.test/tst-rsrc/org/eclipse/jgit/test/resources/dircache.fileWithSameNameAsSubtree
failed to push some refs to 'https://git.eclipse.org/r/jgit/jgit.git'
To https://git.eclipse.org/r/jgit/jgit.git
! refs/heads/master:refs/drafts/master [remote rejected] (contains files with a Windows line ending)
Done
'master' rejected (non-fast-forward)

-Marc

Back to the top