Re: [jgit-dev] HttpClientConnection.getHeaderFields to support multiple header values

Very interesting.  The Jenkins git client plugin (uses JGit) has two different JGit implementations, one that uses native JGit and the other that uses Apache http for authentication of JGit.  This bug may be the root reason why two different authentication implementations were used.

The TFS use case was the reason the Apache http authentication implementation was added.

Mark Waite