Re: [jgit-dev] LFS

Mhm, that would be LfsFactory.getInstance().getInstallCommand().setRepository(repo).call() J

Cheers,

Markus

From: Mark Waite [mailto:mark.earl.waite@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 3:34 PM
To: Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>; JGit Developers list (jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) <jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jgit-dev] LFS

It is important to my users that I can install LFS per working directory (repository), rather than for the current user's ~/.gitconfig file.  I don't want to force all the processes running under a particular user account to adopt specific settings.

Will that be available?

If so, how would I call it?

Mark Waite