From: Matthias Sohn [mailto:matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 9:28 PM
To: Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; JGit Developers list (jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) <jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jgit-dev] LFS

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 12:04 PM, Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Markus,

I've been following the latest changes in JGit 4.11.0-SNAPSHOT.  It now includes LFS changes.

I was a little surprised that InstallLfsCommand.setRepository() is not returning "this".  That makes it so I cannot use:

    InstallLfsCommand cmd = new InstallLfsCommand();

    cmd.setRepository(repo).call();

Instead, I need to use:

    InstallLfsCommand cmd = new InstallLfsCommand();

    cmd.setRepository(repo);

    cmd..call();

Is that expected?

pushed

for review to fix this

-Matthias

SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz

Back to the top