Re: [jgit-dev] JGit patches

moving this conversation to the list

On Jan 8, 2018 3:27 PM, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Martin,

I watched the recording of your presentation on gerrit multi-master at the last Gerrit user conference in London
First of all thanks for this nice talk.

You mentioned that you are using an old JGit version and have a couple of JGit patches you have done in your fork which you didn't yet contribute upstream. I'd be interested to get them so everyone can benefit. Could you please push them ? If it helps push them to the corresponding stable branch at Eclipse which matches your base version then we could help porting them to master.

thanks
-Matthias