Re: [jgit-dev] Can setConnectionFactory() be made non-static()

By instance I mean client a git client associated with a specific repository., e.g.. Git git = Git.open(file);

It would be preferable to be able to do operations like this;

Git gitClient = Git.create(transportConfig);

gitClient.clone(..)

Many thanks
Oliver