Re: [jgit-dev] Can setConnectionFactory() be made non-static()

I am facing the same problem and thus would also be interested in having a connection factory per JGit instance. Maybe the TransportConfigCallback could be used to set the connection factory?

Currently, I work around the issue with a wrapper-HttpConnectionFactory that uses thread-local variables to hold the actual connection factory and would be happy to get rid of that hack.

Kind regards,
Rüdiger