Re: [jgit-dev] JGit contributor wiki broken?

Hi Matthias, David,
thanks for the link, ECA posted.

My JGit patch is coming shortly.

Luca.

On 10 Mar 2017, at 07:09, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 6:03 AM, David Pursehouse <david.pursehouse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 9:29 AM Luca Milanesio <luca.milanesio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to sign the ECA to post a fix on JGit ... but at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide I get this page:

MediaWiki 1.26 internal error

Installing some external dependencies (e.g. via composer) is required.

External dependencies

MediaWiki now also has some external dependencies that need to be installed via composer or from a separate git repo. Please see mediawiki.org for help on installing the required components.

Is anyone aware of the problem?

I get the same error.

I filed a bug for webmaster to fix this

Where can I post my ECA to submit my fix?

You can reach it through your account page on dev.eclipse.org

yes, please post your ECA directly there, the contributor guide is just linking to this portal page

-Matthias

Back to the top