Re: [jgit-dev] Handing 301 Moved Permanently in jgit?

Thanks for your reply, but I'm afraid the fix was incomplete.

To confirm the incompletion of https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/46261/, just try the following code:
public static void main(String[] args) throws GitAPIException {
Git.cloneRepository()
.setURI("https://gopkg.in/ini.v1")
.setDirectory(new File("/tmp/jgit"))
.call();
}

I didn't see your commit yesterday, so I fixed it myself and created a PR on Github. Hope that helps.