Re: [jgit-dev] Handing 301 Moved Permanently in jgit?

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:02 PM, bo zhang <zhangbodut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everybody.

Recently I was working on a building tool for golang with jgit, and found an issue that jgit would throw an exception when meeting HTTP 301 in `clone` and `pull`.

It was reported long long ago but  still existed in the newest 4.6.0.201612231935-r. Is there any plan to fix it or I should do it my own? HTTP 301 redirection is very common in golang package import.

If yes, please comment in the review.

-Matthias

Back to the top