Re: [jgit-dev] Need help with a bug I see in RevWalk regarding carrying flags

I think I found the bug in RevCommit#carryFlags1. Now a review of https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/80971 would be great.

Ciao
  Chris

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Christian Halstrick <christian.halstrick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have a low-level test case [1] showing that RevWalk is not reporting correct results in a small
graph where all commits have same creation date. Looks like the uninteresting flag is not copied correctly under all circumstances. After spending some hours/days trying to find out where the RevWalk fails I am still stuck in Walks, Generators and DateRevQueues :-) . Can somebody more familiar with this classes give me a hint?

I also uploaded a successor commit which adds a lot of debuging output to inspect the revwalk. See [2]

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/80971/5

Ciao
  Chris

Back to the top