Re: [jgit-dev] Https Git URL Being Transformed To SSH URL

In Jenkins (JGit 3.7 based) that incorrect transformation from double slash to triple slash transformation happens when the ssh URL is incorrectly specified with a ':' in the wrong location.  For example, if the ssh URL is written as ssh://git@xxxxxxxxxx:jenkinsci/git-client-plugin.git/, it is rewritten as ssh:///git@xxxxxxxxxx:jenkinsci/git-client-plugin.git/ . I don't know if that rewrite is a JGit issue, or an issue somewhere else, but that is the one place where I've seen rewrite from double slash to triple slash.

Mark Waite