Re: [jgit-dev] Extend DirCacheCheckout to skip conflicts

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 7:36 PM, R�diger Herrmann <ruediger.herrmann@xxxxxx> wrote:
Dear JGit developers,

I would like to extend the DirCacheCheckout so that it skips conflicting files during checkout. Given, the new property _skipConflicts_ is set to true, a conflicting file in the work directory would remain untouched. The entire checkout operation would be considered successful and getConflicts() would return the conflicting (not checked out) files.

To better illustrate what the change is about, I have uploaded a draft patch to Gerrit:
  https://git.eclipse.org/r/74814 [draft] Extend DirCacheCheckout to skip conflicting files

Would you consider such an enhancement as generally useful and accept a patch therefore?

sounds like a reasonable enhancement, I added comments on your change

-Matthias

Back to the top