[jgit-dev] Git LFS and Push

Hi,

I am currently writing an application which utilizes JGit and its LFS capabilities.

Most actions related to LFS seems to work, like AddCommand (runs through the LFS filter) and Clone/Checkout.

However running Push doesn't seem to push the LFS object into the LFS storage.

My .gitattributes file:

===

* filter=lfs diff=lfs merge=lfs -text
.gitattributes -filter -text -diff -merge
_content -filter -text -diff -merge

===

and here's my .git/config

===

[core]
    repositoryformatversion = 0
    filemode = true
    bare = false
    logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
    url = https://jatcwang1.visualstudio.com/_git/lfstest
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/master
[lfs "https://jatcwang1.visualstudio.com/_git/lfstest.git/info/lfs";]
    access = basic

===

On a side note, I have git-lfs installed, but I removed hooks/pre-push (which runs git-lfs for uploading files) before I ran PushCommand, to test that it successfully uploads the file to the large file storage.

What am I missing to get file upload on Push to work? Thanks

Back to the top