Re: [jgit-dev] JGit DFS backend - has anyone tried to implement Cassandra?

Fair point ... I can go back and forth multiple times and thus I would always "think" they are collisions, whilst they are not ... bugger!
Need to think again and find something else :-)

@Martin thanks for the feedback :-)

Luca.

> On 12 Jan 2016, at 20:58, Martin Fick <mfick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 08:06:10 AM lucamilanesio
> wrote:
>>
>> A collision is more than one pair in the <ref>.updates
>> collection with the same old-sha1.
>
> "Collisions" as defined above are possible from perfectly
> legal git operations (rewinds),
>
> -Martin
>

> --
> The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code
> Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

Back to the top