Re: [jgit-dev] Hudson down?

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Dave Borowitz <dborowitz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a series I pushed yesterday that hasn't gotten any attention from Hudson:

Any ideas why?

sometimes the ssh connection used by the gerrit-trigger plugin stops working.
Hudson admins can restart it by clicking a button under "Manage Hudson > Gerrit Trigger".

Newer versions of the gerrit-trigger plugin available for Jenkins have a
watchdog thread which auto-restarts the connection in case there are no stream events
for a configurable time period.

The latest gerrit-trigger version available for Jenkins is 2.14.0
the latest one available for Hudson is 2.5.3-h-2
on the JGit Hudson 2.5.3-h-1 is installed.

I filed
to request a modern gerrit-trigger version for Hudson

Alternatively we could raise more voices for Jenkins on

You can manually (re-)trigger a build for voting jobs here
enter a Gerrit query to find your change, select the patchset you want to build and click
"Trigger Selected".

-Matthias

Back to the top