Re: [jgit-dev] Clone and commit another git repository while working in a git repository.

Hi Sohn,

Sorry about that. Sample code can be found in [1].

I have described my scenario above, and Im using Jgit. Inside my above mentioned methods , its using Jgit code for clonning, and committing and pushing.

[1] - https://github.com/hisamith/JgitTest