[jgit-dev] Eclipse project dependences stopped working

Recently, every time I close and reopen the set of JGit projects in Eclipse, it stops being able to recognize any third-party dependencies.

For example, the first 3 errors in the problems tab for org.eclipse.jgit right now are:
  Bundle 'com.jcraft.jsch' cannot be resolved
  No available bundle exports package 'com.googlecode.javaewah'
  No available bundle exports package 'java.crypto'
and it goes on from there.

Reopening projects, cleaning, etc. does not work.

I am using the "Use a Target Platform" option from the EGit contributor guide.

The only way I have found to reliably get the dependencies back in order is to remove the projects from my workspace, reload the target platform from the org.eclipse.egit.target project, and readd the projects.

Shawn Pearce tells me he has been having the same problem recently, so it's not just me.

Anybody else have any ideas what the heck is going on?

Back to the top