From: Albert Battle <battalovalb@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:35 PM
Subject: [jgit-dev] Get progress of push command in JGit

I am able to push to the remote repository with the following command
git.push().setCredentialsProvider(new UsernamePasswordCredentialsProvider(user, password)).setRemote("origin").call();
Sometimes it takes a few minutes to push to the repository and I want somehow to keep track of the progress. There's an interface org.eclipse.jgit.lib.ProgressMonitor but no examples of how to use it.