Re: [jgit-dev] Missing tree during self-tests on NonStop

Hi,

I personally fully agree with Christian. Please do not underestimate costs for extra IO calls.
I fear that jgit performance on my 8 GB repository will decrease and this decrease can be measured in *real* money we will lost.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov