[jgit-dev] custom backend support in JGit

Hi,
I am new to JGit and trying to understand the features.
I saw that there are some external projects which extend JGit storage to backends other than the file system. For example https://github.com/spearce/jgit_cassandra and it talks about implementing the spi interface, org.eclipse.jgit.storage.dht.spi. But I don't see any such interface in the javadocs of JGit 3.7.. Is there a different way to accomplish the same in the current version of JGit?
Thanks in advance for the help
Monmohan

Back to the top