[jgit-dev] Bug(?) fail empty repository clone with ssh(others working well)

=========== ENVIRONMENT =========================
OS: Windows 7
Git repository(Server): jgit with java
Sshd: apache mina-sshd
Git Client(Working): msysgit

=========== PROBLEM ============================
Simply I can't clone my git repository via ssh.
I think UploadPack(jgit) isn't work when the repository is empty.

if i clone empty repository with ssh protocol
i got the message like below:
[fatal: could not fetch refs from username@domain:owner/projectname.git]

I got this fatal message and fail to clone.
I can't have no repository in my working directory.

So, I want to same work with ssh protocol.

I think UploadPack isn't same work with ssh protocol like others protocol.

=========== LOG ============================
> Naver@AD00030229 ~/testPlace
> $ ls

### http protocol use ###
> Naver@AD00030229 ~/testPlace
> $ git clone http://oh4851@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/oh4851/aaaaaaadd
> Cloning into 'aaaaaaadd'...
> Password for 'http://oh4851@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx':
> Checking connectivity... done.
> warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

### file protocol use ###
> Naver@AD00030229 ~/testPlace
> $ git clone filePro/ fileProCase
> Cloning into 'fileProCase'...
> warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.
> done.

### ssh protocol use ###
> Naver@AD00030229 ~/testPlace
> $ git clone 1111@localhost:1111/P1
> Cloning into 'P1'...
> fatal: could not fetch refs from 1111@localhost:1111/P1

### result ###
### http, file -> got empty repository in my working dir ###
### ssh -> i didn't get empty repository im my working dir ###
> Naver@AD00030229 ~/testPlace
> $ ls
> aaaaaaadd filePro fileProCase

Back to the top