[jgit-dev] Repository cleanup on shutdown

Hello,

I have encountered an issue where a sudden shutdown of the web application server is causing jgit to leave behind the /.git/index.lock file. If I have two instances of a jgit repository, is there an simple way to check if one instance of a jgit repository is in the middle of a checkout process if both instances point to the same git repository? I believe the best solution is to implement a servletcontext destroyed method that checks for the lock file, but I was wondering if JGit already provides a method to do this more efficiently.

Thanks,

Derelle Redmond, Associate Software Engineer

M  248.905.1334

One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069

HELLOWORLD.com

[You used to know us as ePrize.]

Back to the top