[jgit-dev] Can jgit perform an automated repository cleanup (gc, repack, ...)

Hi, I have a custom made application based on jgit (3.5) and from time to tome I observe high load on the file server that host the repository. It happens when the application is left open for a long period of time. The strange part is that the heavy IO stop the moment I unlock my session.

This screenshot of the resource usage of the process made me think that when the computer is idle, something that produce a lot of IO is appending.. I can't find anything unusual in the application log.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2YxHC52i0OaQ2NNTEZyNld3dHc/view?usp=sharing

My question is : Does jgit perform an automated repository cleanup (gc, repack, ...) when the computer is idle ?

Regards

David

Back to the top