Re: [jgit-dev] JGit 3.5.0 fails to create bare repo on Windows

>>When I am back in the office I can test if this test fails on Windows using jgit 3.5.

Having a slave running tests on Windows all the time, would be a good idea. We've had long periods where tests would fail on Windows, but nobody notices. A Windows champion would be good to have too, to keep the Windows stuff in good shape.

You could configure any Windows machine as a build slave. Also, the smallest Windows VM on Amazon is probably less than $20/month.

I'm not sure who handles the build/CI infrastructure for jgit but perhaps the Jenkins guys (Cloudbees) would be willing to donate a machine?

--emi