Re: [jgit-dev] JGit checkout of multiple tags fails with "Could not rename file"

Hi Andrey,

Am 19.09.2014 um 16:57 schrieb Andrey Loskutov:
> I've observed not the same but similar issue during tests on Linux
> NFS mount, where jgit was not (always) cleaning up the opened
> temporary pack file streams, see [1] for more details.
>
> I didn't found the root cause however. I suspect that if you would
> add some delay between two checkout calls your issue would disappear,
> because this was what I've observed in debugger.

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately that didn't help.
Nevertheless somehow that gave me a pointer.

I was acutally parsing some POMs in the working directory and didn't
close the reader for that.

Sorry for the noise. Closing the reader solves the issue (without having
to add a delay)

Greetings
-Sascha-

Back to the top