[jgit-dev] How To Checkout with a Specified Tag using CheckoutCommand

Hi,

I am using JGit in my project. Currently I have a repository with version tags. Now I want to checkout a version. For example, I wanna do

"git checkout <versino_tag_here>" in a git bash.

I can successfully checkout with this command in a git bash. But is there anyway that I can do this using the JGit CheckoutCommand in Java code? Or any other ways to get this done using other classes of JGit library?

Thank you.

--
Feichi Feng
Department of Electrical,Computer & Energy Engineering

Back to the top