Re: [jgit-dev] configure jgit to always include gerrit ChangeId

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Thiebaud, Christophe <christophe.thiebaud@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Matthias,

There is not much feedback on the enhancement request I filed. Any news ?

no news so far

On my side, I have the regret to be on sick leave for two weeks, then on a duly planned family holiday for another three weeks, hence I’ll be back in the office only around the 1st of September.

enjoy your holidays :-)

Is there any chance that somebody else covers the enhancement in the meanwhile ?

there is always a chance though I have no time to work on this before leaving for holidays

--
Matthias

Back to the top