[jgit-dev] refs/replace support

Today I learned about "git replace" and refs/replace. It seems that jgit
does not support refs/replace currently. I think the core functionality
should be rather easy to implement, either in RevWalk.lookupXXX() or
even in ObjectIdOwnerMap.get(). On the other hand, when checking Git
sources, replace-functionality affects a couple of files and there are a
lot of ObjectIdOwnerMap.get() usages which I'm not sure about. So
probably things won't be that easy.

Any ideas regarding this topic?

-Marc

Back to the top