Re: [jgit-dev] configure jgit to always include gerrit ChangeId

Hi,

> that's missing completely, also in EGit. As a workaround you can amend the
> merge commit after a merge is done.
> I think we should also enhance MergeCommand to support setting changeId
> similarly to CommitCommand.

I also think we should enhance all API methods which may produce a commit
(merge, rebase, cherry-pick, revert, pull?(no, not pull, or?)) with the option
to insert the change-id). Since I think all these methods use CommitCommand
to produce commits there is nothing new we really have to implement. Just
adding the option and forwarding it to commitcommand.

Ciao
  Chris

Back to the top